Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This is Not a Commercial!

As the title of this post states, I am not advertising any commercial product here. I never have and I never will. having said that though, I am about to tell you about a very clever ad campaign that currently appears on Australian televisions and got me in straight away.

 
It's the 'Hip to be Square' ad depicting a collection of dads and their daily interactions with their children, wives and pets. Obviously this is inspired by the movie 'What to Expect When You're Not Expecting'.

 
It's funny and also refreshing to see something so mainstream paint men in such a positive light in such circumstances, even if it is a little tongue in cheek.
 
If you are unaware of the ad I'm talking about take a look at it here.
 
If only things fell into place that easily in real life, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment