Saturday, June 30, 2012

A New Angle

Being inspired by the likes of Jeff Johnson, Jennifer Kable and Alec Duncan with their creative posters promoting their position on the early years, I have begun designing some posters that may help spread the message about the benefits of men working with young children.

The first was an attempt to combine text with photos.


The next used a variety of text fonts and colours, but both of these were created and savedin smaller formats than first realised.


For the final one I made sure the document was a decent size before beginning work. I am happiest with this one, but there are likely to be others. What does everyone think of them, flaws and all?



1 comment:

  1. I like the second one- make it bigger, Greg! :) It really speaks to me about men as caring adults.

    ReplyDelete