Sunday, November 27, 2011

Edublog Awards 2011


The Edublog Awards are a great way to acknowledge the hard work & dedication an individual or group demonstrate towards creating a space for sharing ideas & information,  & providing opportunities for others to contribute their thoughts on matters of relevance that enhance the Education sector for all stakeholders.


This year I would like to nominate Jenny Kable over at let the children play in the categories of Best Individual Blog & best Teacher Blog. Jenny is a hard working individual who is a true advocate for children getting outside & engaging in messy, authentic play. Jenny is an Australian early childhood educator, but her influence & inspiration have impacted across the globe.

I hope that other bloggers out there will cast their votes in these awards. As most of us do this for the love of what we do & in our own time, it's nice to receive acknowledgement from your peers.

Good Luck Jenny!



7 comments:

  1. Totally agree, let's hope Jenny gets the recognition she so deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer is definitely getting my vote Greg ... She is such an amazing friend, Aussie and blogger!
    Donna :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too! She represents the best of blogging and bloggers everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post and choice Greg!! Straight from the heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Greg - what a treat and an honour! I'm feeling very touched to be nominated by folk like you who I admire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so welcome Jenny & so deserve it. I just wish I had waited to see how others nominated & I would have set up my post differently so I could nominate in more categories. Oh well, next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you only posted in one category! I never thought of that:) Fantastic choice by the way!

    ReplyDelete