Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Versatile Blogging

Ayn over at Little Illuminations nominated me for the versatile Blogging Award


I am so honoured to be included among the company of highly respected bloggers who have already received this award.

There is a set of guidelines I need to follow in order to pass this honour on.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award.
Thank you so much Ayn

2. Share 7 facts about myself.
  1. I was named after Gregory Peck
  2. I broke my two top front teeth in half when I was 11 & they are still broken
  3. I only have one family of cousins as my dad only had one sister & my mother was an only child
  4. My first job was working in the abattoir where my dad was foreman. I swept & hosed floors among other duties I won't go in to
  5. I have a scar down the back of my neck from surgery on my C1 vertebra
  6. My name is Greg, my wife is Gale, my daughter is Amber & my son is Aiden - the parents are both GH & the kids are both AH
  7. I once met both OJ Simpson & David Letterman & I thought Letterman was the *censored* & OJ a good guy - go figure!
3. Pass the award onto 10 worthy bloggers
    2. Scott at Brick by Brick
    3. Tricia at Little eco footprints
    4. Debbie at Rainbows Within Reach
    8. Christie at Childhood 101
    9. Deborah at Teach Preschool
    10. Tom at Teacher Tom
     
4. Contact the other bloggers to let them know they have been nominated. Off to do that now!
 
I would also like to acknowledge everyone who has inspired me, whether they be bloggers or not. Just because you don't appear on this list does not mean I don't respect & value all that you do.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award, Greg ... you definitely deserve it! I loved learning more about you. The GH and AH bit is pretty cool! Thanks so much for including me in your awesome list of bloggers! I'm honored! I already added your link to my awards page. Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete